Monday, August 2, 2010

Starting Scrapbooking Again!


I have decided to start scrapbooking again! Yayy!!! I have taken time off the last 5 months from scrapbooking because I don't ever seem to have time anymore... When we moved to Utah this last January, life got way toooo busy. I started working full time and now being 4 1/2 months pregnant, the time I do have I'm sleeping because I'm tired or sick 24 hours of everyday!!! Second, Kevin and I never see eachother. We have completely different hours during the week. I just don't ever have enough time to just sit down for a good few hours, lay out all my craft and scrapbooking tools on the table and sit and work on our family scrapbook album, without any drama or errands that have to be done. I know it will only get more busy when the baby comes but I'm hoping to get all caught up on this years album, so that when December comes around so I can start the new baby album!!! So wish me luck, you know what I will be doing this weekend. Haha!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey!!! i want to saw you my new post about my begenins with his tecnial i will put my link!!!
http://nterate.wordpress.com/2012/09/02/empezar-con-estilo/